Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tight shirts Tight pants all these homocepians


Wassup with People all of a sudden wearing Tight Jeans. Men jeans should fit fitted or baggy but once your jeans start to hug your legs is where you should really worry about yourself. For years the only men that worry tight jeans were Gay. Its a big difference to walk outside and your pants being fitted then to walk out and your pants look like someone panted them on. I personally think this is Gay. Then they were tight shirts that hug them like a girl. This is absolutely retarded.


I guess fashion is self-expression and that's how kids like to describe themselves. Some people rock skinny jeans and know how to were it but them some look doofy and stupid basically just trying to be down. I personally don't were skinny jeans because i would think my private would hurt and have know air. I like to were my jeans off my waist but make sure they are still fitted and not sloppy.


What do you think on Skinny Jeans?


No comments:

Post a Comment